‘Grounding Solutions International’ is approved to deliver these nationally recognised training program/s on behalf of The Learning Collaborative (Registered Training Organisation 32350)”.
Landscaping construction is in high demand for the construction industry. The industry is expecting to hire 53,000 people over the next five years. Why not be trained by the professionals who are highly experienced in earthmoving, civil construction, landscaping and construction industry.
Our training organisation is focused on a high level of practical training and utilising your transferable skills.
- Learn to operate a skid steer loader
Pathways for the follow sectors
Further training pathways from this qualification may include, but are not limited to:
- Certificate IV in Horticulture
- Diploma of Landscape Design.
- Operations of machinery
Course 15 weeks – Ongoing enrollments
AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- AHCWHS301 – Contribute to work health and safety processes
- AHCLSC301 – Set out site for construction works
- AHCDRG301 – Install drainage systems
- AHCLSC302 – Construct landscape features using concrete
- AHCLSC303 – Construct brick and/or block structures and features
- AHCLSC305 – Construct stone structures and features
- AHCLSC306 – Implement a paving project
- AHCPCM302 – Provide information on plants and their culture
- AHCPGD301 – Implement a plant establishment program
- AHCSOL303 – Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- AHCLSC3032 – Erect timber structures and features
- RIIMPO318E – Conduct civil skid steer loader operation
- AHCHBUS402 – Cost of a Project
- AHCLSC307 – Implement a retaining wall project
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
You will be assessed on what you have learned. This is achieved through a mix of written, practical, and face-to-face assessments. Our trainers are highly skilled and good at getting the best out of every student.
Course Duration & Pricing
- 15 weeks, 1 day a week (Tues, Wed or Thursday) (plus practical and assessments).
- Full paying students to contact office for discounted rates.
- Additional options available for students (why to make yourself more employable by completing you Skid Steer License.
Course Location (call Vivienne to check for availability of onsite training)
24 Stevens Street, Nerang QLD, 4211
CONTACT Vivienne Edmonds M: 0472914141